Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What I'm About

My name is Tim.  I'm just a regular guy based out of Tampa, Florida.  I like beer.  Wait, who am I fooling?  I love beer!  My wife suspected that I was cheating on her once.  I was getting up in the middle of the night to check the computer for reviews of a new beer that I heard of, or an old standby that is the go to beer.  Instead of finding me, in the dark, hunched up to the light of the screen, in my underwear, engaged in a torrid texting session with some Lolita, she found me glued to the computer screen salivating over the newest offering from Sierra Nevada.

I decided to create this blog because I like to talk about beer.  As much as my friends like beer, they don't like it as much as I do.  I like to talk, and I like beer.  I think I mentioned I like beer?

So hopefully, my intent is to provide you, the reader with honest reviews of good beer through my beer soaked eyes.  I hope I do my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment